Who We Are
Atlas Genetics is creating a new category of in vitro diagnostics focused on decentralized, near-patient and Point-of-Care testing for everyone. The company’s proprietary technology platform positions Atlas in the vanguard of the rapidly evolving and increasingly patient-directed landscape of consumer diagnostics, where convenience, rapid “test and treat,” and portability are becoming critical to success. Atlas aims to meet patients where they are and improve patient outcomes by arming healthcare professionals with a intuitive, rapid and cost-effective solution for on-demand diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Where we are going
Besides improving the in-clinic experience, we are striving to reach patients from the comfort of their home and provide a straightforward and secure path towards STI detection, prevention, and treatment. We aim to create a product that will make managing your sexual health easy, celebrated, and normalized.
We need a Product Manager. Is that you?
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple features. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Develop and execute on product strategy.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features.
- Gather requirements, develop product specifications, and execute against them.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing and legal to build amazing products.
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality.
- Drive product development from small features to full-developed products.
- Help the team be faster at executing towards a roadmap that is a balanced portfolio of big bets, tactical changes, and core refinements.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Experience that matters to us
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical architecture of software/mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience designing user interfaces
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself a strong operational thinker and are a self-starter.
- Track record of collaborating with design and engineering to come up with a roadmap and shipping delightful product experiences to users.
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing input from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Empathy for user problems, and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer.
- Strong analytical ability and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
The good stuff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, stock options