Who We Are
Atlas Genetics is creating a new category of in vitro diagnostics focused on decentralized, near-patient and Point-of-Care testing for everyone. The company’s proprietary technology platform positions Atlas in the vanguard of the rapidly evolving and increasingly patient-directed landscape of consumer diagnostics, where convenience, rapid “test and treat,” and portability are becoming critical to success. Atlas aims to meet patients where they are and improve patient outcomes by arming healthcare professionals with a intuitive, rapid and cost-effective solution for on-demand diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Where we are going
Besides improving the in-clinic experience, we are striving to reach patients from the comfort of their home and provide a straightforward and secure path towards STI detection, prevention, and treatment. We aim to create a product that will make managing your sexual health easy, celebrated, and normalized.
We need a UI/UX Designer. Is that you?
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? Do you have strong oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a startup environment? Do you enjoy building creative user experiences? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Rapidly iterate on consumer facing responsive web applications
- Lead the design of consumer centric applications
- Work closely with product owners, designer firms, and the engineering team to ship experiences that convert
- Create low and hi-fi UI mockups and prototypes
- Develop personas and create user journeys based upon user feedback, testing, and research
- Assist with content development
- Conduct usability testing
- Create original graphic designs and icon sets
Experience that matters to us
- 5+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (e.g., InVision)
- Strong knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Demonstrable aptitude towards designing mobile first experiences
The good stuff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, stock options